Found in the southern area of Luzon, Bicol has been those beautiful areas in the Philippines that is yet to be discovered! So if you want to check out unspoiled beaches, visit historic landmarks, and try adventurous activities, you must add Bicol to your itinerary this year! Whether you ride a bus or book a […]
Heading north? There’s more to see aside from the usual spots like Baguio and La Union. Try spending a few days in Ilocos Norte and be immersed in Philippine history, culture, and cuisine. Plus, explore beautiful sights of nature that are yet to be discovered. Check out these 6 things you can do in Ilocos […]
- 5 Reasons To Visit New York City at Least Once in Your Life
- What To Do & Where To Go: Traveling to London and Scotland
- Where To Go & What To Do: Visiting Dubai for the First Time
- 6 Countries in South East Asia Open For Fully Vaccinated Filipino Travelers (Without Quarantine)
- FOODIE TRAVEL: 7 Delicious Food You Must Try While Touring Europe
No comments to show.