Starting February 1, no quarantine will be required for all arriving passengers who are fully vaccinated All arriving passengers must present a negative RT-PCR test taken 48 hours prior to departure and their proof of full vaccination Unvaccinated, partially vaccinated or those whose proof of vaccination cannot be verified will have to undergo facility-based quarantine […]
- 5 Reasons To Visit New York City at Least Once in Your Life
- What To Do & Where To Go: Traveling to London and Scotland
- Where To Go & What To Do: Visiting Dubai for the First Time
- 6 Countries in South East Asia Open For Fully Vaccinated Filipino Travelers (Without Quarantine)
- FOODIE TRAVEL: 7 Delicious Food You Must Try While Touring Europe
No comments to show.